Terms & Conditions
Prices contained on this proposal are good for 30 days from the date on the proposal.
1. Homescapes assumes no responsibility for damages, either direct or indirectly, that may result from accidents associated with the design, integration, and operation of the equipment listed herein.
Homescapes does not guarantee or assume responsibility for WIFI strength or connectivity to devices, nor does Homescapes assume any liability for any materials within the home that may inhibit wireless signal strength to devices.
Homescapes does not assume responsibility for reliability of any 3rd party devices or their corresponding interaction with any purchased equipment.
Manufacturers regularly update their product offerings, Homescapes reserves the right to substitute the most up to date equipment available at the time of installation.
2. Responsibility of Homeowner-Rough-in of any Low Voltage wiring is only included as outlined in the proposal. High voltage electrical wiring is to be supplied by a licensed contractor prior to our scheduling our installation.
Any equipment to be installed in cabinetry must include adequate ventilation to dissipate the heat of electronic equipment is the sole responsibility of the homeowner.
3. Payments and Completion of work as outlined on current signed proposal
Pre-wire-Rough In labor and materials are billed and due for payment at completion of pre-wire.
Sound-finish equipment is billed and due for payment at time of acceptance of proposal.
Existing Home Vacuum-finish equipment is billed and due for payment at the time of acceptance of proposal.
Labor-is billed and due for payment at completion of final installation.
Any additional materials, wiring, and labor not included in proposal will be billed and due for payment at time of job completion.
All equipment remains property of Homescapes until all installation, equipment, and labor billings are paid in full.
4. Service Calls-Service Calls can be scheduled by phone at 509-928-1331. The price for a service call are as follows:
5. Changes in the Contract-Any changes to this proposal will be submitted in writing for approval and must be signed by both homeowner and a Homescapes representative. On-site changes to location, or scope of work may result in additional labor charges.
6. Warranty-All equipment installed by Homescapes is warrantied by the individual brand manufacturers. Homescapes guarantees all installation work to meet industry standards for a period of one year from installation date.